ZoicPoet - Deep OceanWIP ZoicPoet - Deep OceanWIP

Amazing

Though it's not completely in the trance genre. Still, that doesn't tarnish any of the greatness this song has. I have to agree though that your piano melodies and transitions are admirable.

ZoicPoet responds:

Ahh, I am glad you like my piano melodies. Some ''friend'' of mine told me it was easy to make, and was beginner. Lol. Thankyou for the score, be sure to check out my submissions, I might end up making another beautiful ambient song again.

By the way, once I start getting trance down. I am going to bring this style AND trance together.. ^_^. How does that sound?

~ ZoicPoet

ZoicPoet - Help Me Make Trance ZoicPoet - Help Me Make Trance

Not Bad

For the limitations you have, it's pretty well done. All I can really suggest is maybe add some deeper kicks, but idk if thats one of the limitations your faced with :(.

ZoicPoet responds:

Actually funny you said that. I actually gave it deep kicks, but the melody wasn't working out after that transition, so I just cut it short, to seek help from people.
Glad you enjoyed what I had to offer. I am trying to make it better though, and won't stop doing so. I actually gave my 1st song pretty nice kicks, but it's not trance D:<
Also, my 3rd trance song ( I AM NOT UPLOADING IT. XD) Has HEAVY bass kicks, but I screwed up the song, it even has arabic at the end XP. Thanks for the review ^^

~ ZoicPoet

Send Error Report? Send Error Report?

Played it in the Background

Thought my computer was fucking up all bad lololol Love the song!